Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.
You can restore the Toshiba computer to factory settings as given under:
You can restore the computer to factory settings.
- Please turn off the problematic computer.
- Now restart the computer by pressing the power button - IMMEDIATELY start tapping the F12key on the keyboard(located on the top line of the keyboard) until the "Boot Menu" screen appears.
- Using the arrow keys, select and press "Enter".
- On the next screen you are asked to confirm if you want to contiue with recovery. Select "Yes".
- The computer will bring you to the Advanced startup screen.
- Select Troubleshoot. Under Troubleshoot you will see "Reset”.
- Please choose Reset and proceed further.
Please try 2-3 times if recovery process does not start.
If your computer does not restore to factory settings, I suggest you to directly upgrade to Windows 10. Windows 10 is fast, better and secure.
You can upgrade your computer to Windows 10 as given under the link:
Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.
If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.
Thank you, ***** *****