Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I got a toshiba chromebook and the screen started turning

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I got a toshiba chromebook and the screen started turning dark aftr 4 hours use. I had 3 surgeries and just couldnt satisfy T with sending pictures back forth others had same thing I was hoping for a work around or ????
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: toshiba chromebook 2 I would have expected more than 4 hours of use. They emailed me today to see if??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Laptop Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes but dont want to pay unless satisfied so I am here...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, i'm Tim and will try and assist you. Does this happen with the chrome book is plugged in? If this in fact happening on battery, that is totally normal as it is trying to conserve power. Please let me know if this is the case.

-Tim

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, i see you have checked back in, let me know if the above makes sense.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

i'll check back in.