Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO TURN ON THE KEYBOARD LIGHTS ON

Customer Question

Customer: hELLO I AM ADEDOYIN AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO TURN ON THE KEYBOARD LIGHTS ON MY LAPTOP
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I use an Asus Vivo book i would like to turn on the keyboard lights
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Laptop Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press at the same time the two keys Fn and F4 on the keyboard in order to turn on / off the backlight keyboard?

; (if needed, also try keys Fn and F3)

If that does not work, can you please check at the back of your Asus VivoBook laptop for the example model, such as X202E, or S451 or S500, etc.?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If that does not work, please check at the back of your Asus VivoBook laptop for the exact model, such as S202E, or S451 or S500, etc.? Then I can check if your Asus VivoBook laptop model has built-in keyboard lights or not, so I can troubleshoot further.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.