Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

Dell Inspiron 3721 keeps dropping internet. This problem is

Customer Question

Dell Inspiron 3721 keeps dropping internet. This problem is my wireless card drivers. Windows did an upgrade with new drivers, I tried to rollback but nothing to rollback.
I need my old wireless drivers, can't find them. Where can I get my old drivers for this problem?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

There could be various reasons for dropping wireless internet connection.

A. You can rollback wireless driver as given under:

Open Device Manager first. Click Me

OR click Start button, right click "Computer" item listed there and choose Manage and click Yes. And then click "Device Manager" on the left hand side.

Click "Network Adapter" and find wireless driver listed under it. Right click that choose "Properties". Click "Driver" tab and then click "Rollback Driver."

Note: If Roll back Driver option is not highlighted, then, wireless driver is not updated and you need to follow steps B and C.

B.

Some hidden malware/spyware/adware could be causing this issue:
I suggest you to scan your computer using free version of Super anti-spyware software. This will remove all of the malwares, spywares and viruses from the computer.
Note: If you already have installed Anti-virus programs like Norton, mcafee, CA, kaspersky on the computer, still I suggest you to download and install Super anti-spyware as the Anti-virus program does not remove Malwares/adwares/spywares effectively.
You can download the free version using the link given below:
http://www.superantispyware.com/

Please run quick scan to complete the scan in 10-15 minutes.

C. Please disable your anti-virus program and its firewall and then check wireless network for some time to check if these are causing this issue.

D. Bring your computer near to router/modem to check if signals drop there or not.

E. Reset your router if required. Before doing that, you call your internet service provider and ask them how to do that.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

had to rollback to Windows 8 from Windows 10...........I mention my wireless card this has been a problem for a while, Seems to be running ok now.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm glad to know that it is working now.

If you face any issue regarding this, please let me know.

If you take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen that will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****