Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

MY LAPTOP CURSER KEEPS JUMPING AROUND WHILE tYPING

Customer Question

Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

This issue occurs when fingers/hand touch(somewhere) Touchpad while typing.

I suggest you to download, install a program named Touchfreeze. This will stop moving the cursor while typing.

Open the link and download, install it:

http://code.google.com/p/touchfreeze/

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you still face any issue after installing this program(as explained under previous answer), please download and install free version of super-antispyware program. This will remove all of the hidden spyware/adware/malware. Some of them are hidden and not even removed by the anti-virus program installed on the computer.

http://www.superantispyware.com/

Once you download and install it, run the quick scan to finish scan in 10-15 minutes. If you face any issue, let me know.

Please remember to rate. Thank you, ***** *****