Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My pc is running slow an my printer is not working

Customer Question

my pc is running slow an my printer is not working
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.When you say slow is it slow from booting to opening applications or slow on opening web pages?

3.What is the make and model of the Printer and how is it connected (wired or wireless)?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
windows 7 slow on opening web pages hp
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for the details.Could you please let me know the full model of the Printer and how is it connected to the PC?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
windows 7 hp evvy 5530 printer pc is an hp
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
that's it
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Sir checking to see whether you saw my above reply regarding remote support permission.

Let me know.

Sincerely,