Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I loose the printer driver every time I turn off my

Customer Question

I loose the printer driver every time I turn off my computer. This seems to have started a few weeks ago when I got a new wireless gateway. that part of the system works fine, but I noticed that I could not print. I got the system to print but when I turn the laptop off anf then on again, I have to reinstall the drivers because the compter cannot find the printer. I also have an error mesage that says Teredo tunneling adapter cannot start - code 10. I have gone into the device manager and downloaded the driver for it but Istill get the same message. In the device manager a yellow triangle appears beside the tunneling dapter icon. When I download the new software, I get a message that says it was downloaded but that it won't start (code 10)and it shows the same yellow triangle. I uninstalled the previous version on Teredo and it made no difference. I am using Windows 7. Can you suggest something?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

To better and faster help you with both issues you described, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problems myself and help you solve them.

Let me if you would like that.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.