Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I bought an Acer Chrome. Yesterday I got up and my laptop

Customer Question

I bought an Acer Chrome. Yesterday I got up and my laptop won't turn on. Grandson called Acer yesterday and they told him it is still under Acer Warranty.
Could you please help this old lady???
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can help you either, submit the laptop for a warranty repair. ( note it will have to be shipped off, repaired, and returned. So you would be without it for 3-6 weeks )

Or, I can help you try to get it working together, now. And if that fails we can still try to ship it off for the warranty repair.

To be clear, were a separate company from Acer. We do charge for our service. But if I cant help you repair the device the repair from Acer would be free ( if you are indeed still within warranty )

Would you like to proceed with our service, and start working together to try and fix the issue?

Or do you just want to know the steps about how and where to mail the laptop to get it repaired by Acer?

Thank you in advance for your patience, and response.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.