Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Toshiba, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Asus, Samsung, HP, Compaq
23511658

What am I going to do about my 90 year old Father's

Customer Question

What am I going to do about my 90 year old Father's Christmas Present that doesn't work? Lumitact G700?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Where did you purchase the item? Also, does it not work at all? It should come with a rechargeable battery and the lithium battery. Have you tried both?

If this did not work initially when you purchased it, I would suggest returning it right back to the reseller. You can exchange things with most resellers around this time of year all the way up until sometime in January. If that does not help, let me know and we can go from there. Would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons okay, good, and excellent. Thank you.