Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in repairing various laptop models
50064670

I have hp designjet 1050c on network and want to download

Customer Question

i have hp designjet 1050c on network and want to download drivers onto windows 10 ,hp laptop envy
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Actually, there is no updated drivers for hp designjet 1050c. But you can use HP Printer Install Wizard to install suitable driver. The HP Printer Install Wizard automatically finds the best available print driver for your HP Printer. It is available only for Windows 10, 8, and 7. Download and run Printer Install Wizard from http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-926&h_lang=en&h_client=s-h-e016-1&h_keyword=dg-PIW

Regards

Jins

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Regards

Jins