Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

Samsung laptop went black

Customer Question

Samsung laptop went black
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I unplugged power cord and took out battery. I pressed on power switch for 60 sec then replugged and it worked. But after 20 minutes screen went black again. I tried the same procedure and this time it did not work.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi, i'm Tim and i'll do the best i can to help. This may seem like a dumb question, but it's pretty important, when you say it went black, did it go black as in if it was powered on and you were looking at a very black background? Or Black as in off. You should be able to tell by looking at it in the Dark.

I can tell you right off the bat, it sounds like a hardware issue, but more info would be great.

Thanks,

Tim

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was typing and suddenly I got a message saying "You computer needs to power off. You have encountered an error". Then it said "please wait while windows updates". Then the screen flickered and went black.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im pretty certain its a hardware issue. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like a hard ware issue. Please do rate my service.