Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

K20 LAPTOP SCREEN HAS DECIDED TO TURN UPSIDE DOWN WHICH IS

Customer Question

K20 LAPTOP SCREEN HAS DECIDED TO TURN UPSIDE DOWN WHICH IS HIGHLY INCONVENIENT AS YOU CAN IMAGINE... HOW CAN I REMEDY THIS?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Please hold down the Ctrl+Alt key together. Now, please hit the Up and Down key arrows key to adjust the screen.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.