Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I've had an ultrabook years now and I love this computer it

Customer Question

Hi I've had an ultrabook for several years now and I love this computer it has never let me down. Recently I installed windows 10 on it ( I was previously running 7 ). When I realised a popular programme I use wouldn't work with windows 10 I reset ( or at least tried to reset ) the computer to windows 7. Now the computer won't start up properly and windows runs a start up repair programme that doesn't fix the problem.. Or it will only let me start up in safe mode?!! Any idea how I can fix this problem?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. When it starts in Safe Mode is that Windows 7 Safe Mode or Windows 10 Safe Mode. I can't be sure from the question.