Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have a HP chromebook 14 and am attempting to link to a new

Customer Question

I have a HP chromebook 14 and am attempting to link to a new Canon Pixma Mx922 printer through wifi both devices are connected. The problem seams to be with regestering the device in the laptop. I have tried many times, the setup keeps taking me to a Canon ad
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Could you please try following the instructions in the link below?

http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=57732

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well that is a great start, but I can't seam to find out how to add new devices in my chrome book or to find my URL
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please check the link I have given. It has listed instructions with pictures. Please try it and let me know if you are not able to do that.

Thank you.

S H E F I N