Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a toshiba C655L Windows 7 home premium laptop. I was

Customer Question

I have a toshiba C655L Windows 7 home premium laptop. I was watching a DVD. I had to set it down, my battery went dead. The next day I was going to finish watching the DVD, but when I turned it on I wanted a password, which I never use a password. One time a couple months ago, & then took it off. It worked fine from then on. No password ***** to log on. Until now.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

What happens if you press and hold the power button for a full 6 seconds, or until it turns right off, then turn it back on?

Does it still ask for a password?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
itdoes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we do this as a live phone call. I am very computer illiterate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My #is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the service offer? I need more info.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I will have to opt out of your question, I have finished for today.

You will be messaged when another expert takes your question.

Please stand by.

Expert:  aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! i am Aitizaz and i will assist you today

when you turn on the computer, does the prompt for password ***** pop up or you see something before it appears? also, can you give a description of the password ***** please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

please answer the question that i asked in my initial message so that we may proceed with it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I left my number a day or so ago, I have waited for a phone call. Haven't received one. I answered the question about holding the button & what was on the screen. Right now I really think I need a refund. I think the info said if no result there would be no charge. Thank u, I may call at another time.
Carol Ruth
Expert:  aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

thank you very much for coming to Just Answer. Have a nice day!