Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I can't access my nook on my laptop. I can sign in but can't

Customer Question

I can't access my nook on my laptop. I can sign in but can't get books already bought.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To clarify, are you trying to read your nooks purchased books on a laptop? If so, I need to know if that laptop has Windows 8, Windows 10, Is it a chrome-book , or a mac ?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have windows 8.1
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Have you tried downloading and installing the Nook for PC app. It doesnt work so well on windows 10, but it works great on windows 8.

You can get that free app here.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/nook-books-magazines-newspapers-comics/9wzdncrfj33h

Since its a microsoft store app.. Its going to download through the microsoft store page. Once downloaded and installed, open the app and run it on screen.

make sure you sign in using the same account / email and password ***** you are using on your nook currently. ( that way you can access the same purchases)

Once you have done that, you should then be able to use your pc to read the books you have purchased. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.