Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Any time i tried to lof to anything on my thosiba 7 laptop a

Customer Question

any time i tried to lof to anything on my thosiba 7 laptop a pin shows up on the right side
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you provide a little more information on your problem please?

Do you mean Log instead of Lof?

And what exact type of pin do you see on the right side? What does it say if you click it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,