Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My ASIS 4500 laptop was not shut down correctly now I only

Customer Question

My ASIS 4500 laptop was not shut down correctly now I only show a black screen . It is fully charged and both green lights are on. What can I do please help me....Jessica gutjrie
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

When did the problem start?

Try pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds so all the lights go completely off (make sure you count 10 seconds) then let go.

Close the lid, wait 2 seconds, open the lid then power it back on by pushing the power button once.

Tell me what happens.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Martin it worked!!!!!!jessica guthrie
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome!

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, has this issue been resolved? I never received a rating from your behalf to let me know what you thought of my service.

The options should be at the top of the page, otherwise just write it here:

OK Service, Good Service or Excellent Service

Warm regards,