Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

We have an Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-111 it will no longer

Customer Question

For Shefin ONLY! We have an Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-111 it will no longer charge and we don't know if it needs a new battery or a new power cord....it is about 5 months old.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. Please remove both battery and Adapter

2. Insert the Adapter only (without battery). Check if you get the charging indicator lit.

3. Press the power button and let me know the exact response you are getting. Even if it is a single blink from the power light, let me know.

Then,

2. Insert the Battery only (without Adapter).

Thank you.

S H E F I N