Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

I downloaded the driver updates but when I pushed the

Customer Question

I downloaded the driver updates but when I pushed the connect button no one came on to give me a ticket number. How do I get help installing my drivers?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please keep on replying back to me at the box given below. I appreciate your patience.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?
Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The enail & password ***** not being accepted.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=26ff50e5-aca1-4f2e-9453-0ce2690b62bd

Scroll down on that page and and then Click “I agree” at the bottom.
then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Please follow the steps and reply back to me. I will help you step by step. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My situation was resolved with another company. I was able to speak to a technician and all my issues were resolved. Please close my account and refund all charges.