Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate IT/networking company.
59725966

I plug in my HDMI to new Toshiba (L55-c5272-W10 i5) and both

Customer Question

I plug in my HDMI to new Toshiba (L55-c5272-W10 i5) and both screens go black but nothing else happens. I get my computer screen back only by unplugging. I have been to control panel and "display" and followed the steps there to no avail. I press F4 and click on duplicate with no luck. If all else fails I will go back to Staples where I bought this and see what they can do but there must be an easy way to send a video signal to the TV through the HDMI cable?? THank you for any assistance Fred Sherrington, Hudson NY
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Fred.

Can you tell me what model tv you're using?