John, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  I do installing, configuring and troubleshooting of both normal and high-end laptops.
50152684

I have a17inch hp laptop Idown window 10 now I can,t on the

Customer Question

I have a17inch hp laptop Idown window 10 now I can,t on the internet
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am i am confused could you please clarify the situation please.

1.Do you mean you had upgraded to windows 10 and now you cannot log in to windows 10 PC or do you mean you cannot connect the PC to internet?

2.Which version of windows was installed before this windows 10 upgradation is it windows 7 or windows 8?

3.Could you please check on the bottom of the laptop for full model?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking whether you saw my above reply also do you need my assistance in fixing the issue.If so please answer the above questions so that i can understand the issue more clearly.If you do not need my assistance please let me know that too so that i can request to close this question.

Sincerely,