Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME A USED acer aspire one zg5 approx. 2

Customer Question

MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME A USED acer aspire one zg5 approx. 2 months ago. ever since i got this laptop l have tried to factory reset, upgrade, download, anything i can think of to make the stuff on this erase everything. alt f10 dont ork i tink the partition is gone i want to upgrade the windows cuz it is running xp and microsoft no longer supports windows xp. PLEASE HELP VERY FRUSTRATED
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am going to help answer your questions today. There is a lot in the comment you made, so lets start with this: What is your main goal with this computer? Wipe, and restore to the way the computer came from the factory, or reload a new operating system? Also can you boot up into the operating system as it stands now?

One other thing: what operating system are you wanting to upgrade to? Do you already have a copy of the install disc?

I see that the status on this question now says "closed." Has the problem been resolved? Can you please provide me with any feedback you may have? Thank you for your time.