Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am unable to assess my outlook account. I have a two step

Customer Question

I am unable to assess my outlook account. I have a two step verification process including my email***@******.*** and cell(###) ###-#### My cellphone crashed and I had to get a new phone with a new number(###) ###-#### I do get outlook on my computer automatically but when I try to access it on my new phone they ask for my password ***** I no longer remember. I can't give my old phone number because it's trashed so I'm not able to complete the 2 step verification process. I have sent numerous requests but have not heard back. Please help. Diane Pichette
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. Since you are still able to access your Outlook account automatically in your computer, it means that your working password ***** saved and remembered there in that computer. Your best option is to scan and reveal that saved password ***** use it to access the account on your phone.

If you are using a Windows computer, I can help you scan and dig and reveal the stored password. Can we do a remote session so that I can retrieve your saved password ***** you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess