Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Plz...Plz Help me with this problem. Limited reading abilty

Customer Question

Plz...Plz Help me with this problem. Limited reading abilty when u answer. HELP PLZ!!!
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 1 year ago.

What's the issue with your laptop / computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK what more info do u need

I'm sorry, where did your write the problem? Can you type the problem here? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Im sorry...my text is huge...that is the first issue I need corrected. because tx is so lg it makes it diff for me to read ur request. Its overlapping words. Font is huge.

Sorry, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Is text huge when on the internet / websites only? Or is it huge on other programs, i.e., everything is huge on the computer?

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I jus downloaded the new Windows 10 last nite, now this morn my entire lap top is screwed up. Aol is about 10 yrs old it seems, alot of my fav is gone and replaced. Im thinking the font is AOL prob. Thats where I had went for help on other issues.

- Can you press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) on the keyboard to see if it decrease the text size? Press a few times as needed.

- If that does not work, right-click on an empty space on the Desktop screen, then click on bDisplay settings, then scroll down on the right, then click on Advanced display settings, then increase the resolution numbers there, then check.

- And/or would you like to go back to your previous Windows version?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK...CTRL did not work. Going to desktop and attempt display settings. brb

OK. If needed, right-click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon at the lower left corner of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel

(Or press at the same time the time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then Control Panel window will open)

, then Appearance and Personalization, then open Display, then click on Adjust resolution on the left

, then there, increase the Resolution numbers, then click on Apply at the bottom and confirm, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you.