Richard, Laptop Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

How can i tell if my time warner road runner email has been

Customer Question

how can i tell if my time warner road runner email has been hacked?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

The is no way to see if you are currently hacked, but when you do get hacked, you will find that you cannot sign in as this is the first thing that is changed. So if you can still sign in, then you are ok. I would though advise as it is always smart to do ever month, is change your password ***** ensure no one you know is just entering your account to read your emails. This would also make sure any hacking that has been occurring would be stopped.

To change your password, please follow the instructions on my link below

https://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/faqs/faqs-internet/e-mailacco/how-d-i-change-my-road-runner-password.html

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you