Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

I bought a new computer a few days ago and installed Windows

Customer Question

Hello Charles, I bought a new computer a few days ago and installed Windows 10 on it. Today I tried to install Ubuntu as well and the mess started after it.
Ubuntu was bugged and I couldn't launch Windows again after that, so I erased Windows, then Ubuntu (bad idea) in order to install Windows again from my USB device.
But when trying to install Windows 10 I couldn't because none of my partitions on my harddrive were GTP (only MBR). That's when it went really bad and I think I deleted a small partition of the harddrive with System data or something like that.
Right now I am trying to install Windows 7 and when I boot the computer I get an error message with error 0xc000000f and a missing file File\windows\system3\winload.efi; telling me to contact the manufacturer
Can you help me reset this?
Thank you
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you tell me the make and model of computer you are trying to install

Windows 7 on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem was solved since I couldn't access the conversation earlier.
I'd like to get my money back, thanks in advance.David
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

I've sent your request to customer service. They will contact you, if necessary, to complete processing.