Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I cannot get into my toshiba lapto because of a SSD/HDD

Customer Question

I cannot get into my toshiba lapto because of a SSD/HDD password ***** I did not put on the computer.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. Please let me know if you still require assistance and I would be happy to help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still cannot get into my toshiba laptop. I never received a answer to my question .
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

It sometimes takes awhile depending on how many experts are available. Do you know how the HDD became locked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no clue. I have had several computers that have been hacked.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Okay. Please understand we are very cautious when it comes to assisting in unlocking BIOS or HDD passwords since we have no way to verify the owner. I have two options for you. The first is to check this LINK for a utility that should work for you. In case this fails, you will need to contact Toshiba to have them assist you. They will require owner verification before they proceed.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.