Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

I have acer v5-522p that will not respond after bios

Customer Question

I have acer v5-522p that will not respond after bios upgrade. There is no video on start-up and I even rebooted with no memory installed and I get no error beeps. Is my laptop trashed?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply at the box given below and type your queries/result at the box given below.

It is always recommended to do bios upgrade under the guidance of an expert.

Most probably, computer motherboard is affected due to this bios upgrade as it is not responding even after taking RAM memory.

In this case, you can contact Acer Support team and local hardware expert and find the cost of repairing/replacing the faulty parts and then take your decisions whether you need to repair it or purchase a new computer.

Acer support USA: Click Me

We are Justanswer team, an independent tech support team. My job is to provide you honest and truthful information. I hope you understand.

Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites by pressing CTRL+D button.

You can reply back to anytime at no extra cost at all.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other query regarding this, please let me know. Thank you, Sandy.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Could you please tell me if you have followed the steps provided?

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Sandy