John, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  I do installing, configuring and troubleshooting of both normal and high-end laptops.
50152684

I am having promblers getting into my laptop (it will not

Customer Question

I am having promblers getting into my laptop (it will not let my go any futher then the email screen.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

Which email service are you using,let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook,windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking whether you saw my previous reply if not please check it and reply back to me

Sincerely,