Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Toshiba, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Asus, Samsung, HP, Compaq
23511658

I cannot open google chrome and some others since I ran the

Customer Question

I cannot open google chrome and some others since I ran the sit you sent me. What can I do?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

So you understand, you have contacted JustAnswer. We would not have sent you a file like that for you to run. But I will do my best to help you solve the problem. Please provide me with as much detail as possible is what is happened and what you've tried so far to correct it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The site was one that helped remove spyware,malware etc.. It took about 2 hours to run and about 2.5 hours to remove threats.Very long time.I am at a remote site now but will get the exact program name when I get home.

Thank you. Just let me know and I will be happy to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok Michael. I will get you the name of the program I ran. I appreciate you helping me. You are welcome to take control of my computer when we hook up. It will probably be Saturday. Thanks again Michael.

I can send you an additional services offer if you end up needing me to do that. I will wait to hear from you.