Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a gateway nv76r series laptop and do not have my

Customer Question

I have a gateway nv76r series laptop and do not have my administrator password! Help.. What do i do
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

There are several options we have here. To decide which option will be the best for you, I need to ask you some questions first.

Starting with, do you have files and documents you need to save, that are only saved on the laptop? Or are saving files not a concern?

Also, when you sign into your computer are there any other windows accounts showing on the sign in screen, or do you only have the one account?