Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  5+ years IT experience. A+, Net+, Security+ certified
72740154

Initially I was having problems printing a form that opened

Customer Question

Initially I was having problems printing a form that opened in Reader because it kept printing out only 3/4 of the page even though I had changed preferences to fill the page. Not knowing what else to try, I decided to have it open in something else that might allow the form to print full page, so I selected Explorer. Well that was a mistake because now I can't open anything and all my downloads etc changed to "e"......the original open with that showed was something like TIWINN or something like that. I would prefer to have that back so at least I can open things. I use Firefox. Thanks for your help.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to print anything else?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was asking my question to Specialist Sean.

Sorry, it looks like he's not available now. I can help you right now if you'd like to; if needed, Sean can continue later. Or you can wait for him. Please let me know your option. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your offer, but I have worked with Sean before and prefer to wait for when he is available.

Expert:  Specialist Sean S. replied 1 year ago.

welcome back my friend. I'm happy to help you and I apologize about the delay before. I was out of town but am back now. If there's a time late tonight or tomorrow morning, I'm happy to help via remote session.

I can help change the defaults back to your preferred method and reset/reload and drivers or applications that might be causing this problem.

I await your reply.

Best Regards,