Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

Why do I continue to have issues with my laptop. somehow my

Customer Question

why do I continue to have issues with my laptop. somehow my ex has a way to get access to my info and control of it. doing it from her own home.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result at the box given below.

You need to do the following:

A. Please change all of your email accounts password. If you face any issue, please tell me about your email service provider and I will provide you steps to change password.

B.

Some hidden malware/spyware/adware could be causing this issue:

I suggest you to scan your computer using free version of Super anti-spyware software. This will remove all of the malwares, spywares and viruses from the computer.

Note: If you already have installed Anti-virus programs like Norton, mcafee, CA, kaspersky on the computer, still I suggest you to download and install Super anti-spyware as the Anti-virus program does not remove Malwares/adwares/spywares effectively.

You can download the free version using the link given below:

http://www.superantispyware.com/

Please run quick scan to complete the scan in 10-15 minutes.

Keep me posted.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not very good on this laptop, also she has placed these dead bolts, locks in certain areas, also I get SDPT I think .
she can make changes on my laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm ready to help you with this step by step.

Please follow these 2 steps provided and all of the problems will go away.

I'm locate outside USA and will help you over remote session.

If you're not able to perform these steps, I will provide you remote support offer.

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it.It is 100% safe and secure.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.

Remote access is an optional additional service($19 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).

Visit this website:

www.join.me

Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.

You will get a popup on top of the screen.

That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.

We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403