Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just tried to load Microsoft 10. It went through to entire

Customer Question

I just tried to load Microsoft 10. It went through to entire loading process. I now have a blank screen with a pointer which is controller bill
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What happens if you hit the enter key on that screen Bill? Do you see a login screen?

If not, how about if you press CTRL ALT and DELETE on your keyboard at the same time, does that show anything on screen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Noting happens with either move
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Question.. When you say it went through the entire loading process.

Did it ask you to sign in at any point? What exactly did you see it go through, and what did you last see on screen?