Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in repairing various laptop models
50064670

Mirosoft 10 was recently installed on my dell3531.I try to

Customer Question

Mirosoft 10 was recently installed on my dell3531.I try to get on bu the Blue E I press disappears in one quarter second.I cannot get in as one of two servers are not signed in which is your***@******.***
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Open Windows PowerShell as Administrator
Right click Start button
Choose Command prompt (Admin)
Key in Powershell in the black window and hit Enter
Copy and Paste the following command in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell window and press Enter key:
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
Wait for PowerShell to execute and complete the command. Ignore the few errors (in red color) that may pop up.
When it finishes, restart the system and check the result.
Regards
Jins