Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My Acer desktop became frozen. It will not respond. My

Customer Question

My Acer desktop became frozen. It will not respond. My desktop contains many games and some new blogs, also my bank and a few other things. I cannot access anything on this desktop. I purchased a new Toshiba and when I powered it up it became identical to the Acer. The new desktop does not respond at all. I sent that back and today purchased a Dell. When I power it on will it to become frozen also? Please help. No one so far has an answer for me. Thank you.....Marion
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Question.. When you say your current acer desktop became frozen.

I need you to do the following. Turn it off. Now turn it on.

Watch the screen, tell me everything you see on screen , in order, up until the point it freezes.

Please be thorough and detailed. Thank you,

Dustin S.