Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Its Finlay here again' I have responded regarding my

Customer Question

Hi its Finlay Campbell here again' I have responded regarding my inability to run Windows 10 to my satisfaction. However it would appear that this reply was destined for your legal dept instead of the Laptop Computer dept my fault. None the less I am disappointed
in your approach and have resigned myself to paying your FULL fee for an unsatisfactory service.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can I ask what version of Windows you were running prior to the upgrade to Windows 10?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Byron, my Laptop was loaded with Windows 8.1 which I gather was compatible to download Windows 10.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Finlay. Thank you. Yes, every Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 user is eligible for the Windows 10 upgrade. Is there something about the Windows 10 interface which is unacceptable or are you having other problems with the new operating system? Windows 10 does add new features but is very similar to Windows 8. It's not the giant leap like the one from Windows 7 to 8.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Finlay. Please read what I posted above and reply on this page only.
I had your latest question closed so you won't be debited for the extra question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi dukey1 Thanks foryour reply but I can see that there is nothing more you can do as I am not able to access all the features of
my downloaded Windows 10. I have elected to take my Lenovo Laptop to Microsoft in Johannesburg (about 10 minutes by motorcar fom my house) to ask them for a solution.Finlay A Campbell.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Could you tell me what features you need access to?
Are you getting error messages or are you trying to find something
you were using in Windows 8.1 but now seems to be missing in Windows 10?