sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I have a Toshiba Satellite L875D-S7332 that was purchased in

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Satellite L875D-S7332 that was purchased in late 2011.
The disk seems to have failed. I would like to replace it but I do not have the installation media or the Microsoft product key. Where can I find those?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.
Do you have the Windows recovery disc ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not an answer. Why was I charged to be asked a question?Anyway, the answer to your question is NO. The computer was purchased from Staples. When I asked for recovery media at the time of purchase, I was told it was not available because the HDD included a windows recovery option.Today when I went for service they told me they should have supplied the media because I paid for the special setup.The result is that they did not and apparently will not provide recovery media.I have purchased recovery media and a new HDD from Toshiba, to be received later this week.I do not know if the recovery media will include the Microsoft key needed for installation and registration.

First of all, we are not related to Toshiba or Staples by any means. We are Justanswer.com, a global paid support site, here we help people to solve their problem, please let me know if you want to work with us or not, otherwise I can send a refund request on your behalf.

I can help you to solve this problem also.