Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I am trying to transfer everything from my iPhone to my

Customer Question

I am trying to transfer everything from my iPhone to my Toshiba external so I can give the phone to my granddaughter. It is an iPhone 5S
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is your expert going to communicate with me and walk me through the process? If they are not then I wish to cancel as I am not going to pay for instruction but rather someone who can walk me through and talk with me by chat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
The things we can transfer are the photos and videos you took with your iPhone - the apps and their settings cannot be saved onto an external drive as they belong to the operating system.
May I start a remote session so I can back the contents of your phone for you, as opposed to giving you instruction? We can also chat as we do it like you requested.
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,