Richard, Laptop Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

How do I change audio devices that are active?

Customer Question

Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this, right click on the bottom right on the speaker icon and choose Playback Devices
Then right click on the device you want to set and select Set as Default Device and this will change it for you.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only devices shown are bluetooth, not the combo microphone and audio output located left front of laptop.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok... can you give me some more information on your problem please.
The history of what you had and what your trying to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I got it. had to use troubleshooter to enable the Realtech device, now I hope I can switch back when I want to.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ah ok, sorry I was just not sure on your actual issue.
You can switch back when you want, just use the instructions I gave.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Thank you