Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Can't remember the password laptop

Customer Question

Can't remember the password ***** acer laptop
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which version of windows you are running on the Acer?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard,you DID NOT answer my question. It was only after I gave my card details that we were informed we had to live in the US to receive a call. We couldn't get into the computer so we could not communicate with you via email.I would have thought that was an obvious issue if the password ***** not working to access the computer.Despite being told we would only be charged once we were happy that our problem was resolved, you went ahead and debited my card anyway.Twice I have sent to complaints in response to your companies 'survey' emails, which are obviously not read by anyone there.I have reported the two transactions to my bank and am disputing them. I am also reporting your site to Australian consumer authorities.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I have not answered your question as you never replied to my message which I sent within 2 minutes of you making your question.
Scroll up on this webpage and you will see this.
What I asked you was
Thank you