Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I got a blue screen I restarted and pressed F8 and at top of

Customer Question

I got a blue screen I restarted and pressed F8 and at top of screen it says advanced boot options but I cannot figure out how to get to disable bios memory such as caching or shadowing
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
What did the blue screen say exactly? There is no reason to disable caching or shadowing.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
disable bios memory such as caching or shadowing - I plug in a cell phone charger in the tower and it started giving me messages that it did not recognize new hardware - I have had that charger for 2 or 3 years - it must have went bad I got rid of it
There is no need to disable caching or shadowing. Are you still having problems with the computer, in terms of blue screens or was it just the one time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still having problems - and this typing questions back and forth is not working I want my money back
Thank you. I will send up the refund request.