Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I can't load my laptop and a blue and text password screen

Customer Question

Hi there , I can't load my laptop and a blue and white text password ***** comes up ... Any password ***** type causes the laptop to crash and my keyboard is not working can you help me please
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also cannot use the keyboard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Try connecting an external keyboard to a USB port on the laptop and let me know if that allows you to enter the password *****
If the laptop is still crashing, let me know exactly what happens - what message you see on the screen, what colour the screen is, any beeps or sounds, etc.
The make and model number of the laptop, and the operating system installed on it would also be useful.
Best,
Pete.