Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a hp 15 notebook PC i was trying to get safe mode,

Customer Question

I have a hp 15 notebook PC i was trying to get safe mode, which on would press F8 but i fould out i can't do it on windows 8. But some how i did find it but now in all four corners of the screen i see SAFE MODE and i can not get rid of it, because of this i can not even get onto the network,
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. With Windows 8 you have to actually "enable" and "disable" Safe Mode. Here are some detailed step-by-step instructions on how to disable Safe Mode in Windows 8.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-performance/how-to-use-and-enabledisable-safe-mode-in-windows/460175e1-e783-426a-8408-eb3724827b34