Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I ask to get McAfee on my computer but still donot have it

Customer Question

I ask for help to get McAfee on my computer but still donot have it iask
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result.

Do you have an AOL paid account?

Did you pay for McAfee? Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
baught a computer that came with a McAfee disk. I have been unable to make it work. McAfee came with the computer.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

What happens when you insert the disc into the cd/dvd drive?

What is mentioned on the disk? Is it McAfee anti-virus or McAfee security? Could you please tell me that.

Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it.

It is 100% safe and secure. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.

Remote access is an optional additional service($19 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).

Visit this website:

www.join.me

Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.

You will get a pop up on top of the screen. That pop will show you a 9 digit number.

Please tell me about this 9 digit number.

We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403