Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop expert
50836188

My daughter has forgot her password ***** her nextbook tablet

Customer Question

My daughter has forgot her password ***** her nextbook tablet model #NXW10QC32G
how can i reset it?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Make sure your tablet is powered OFF and that you have a complete charge. Make sure it's not connected to charger.1. Hold down the Volume (+) and the Power button at the same time, until you see No Command on your screen. (The tablet will act like it's going to turn on and go black, continue to hold your buttons until No Command shows up on your screen)2. Release your buttons when you see the No Command appear on your screen.3. Tap the Volume (+) once, and a blue menu will appear on your screen. 4. You will use the Volume (-) to navigate and the Power to select. Tap the Volume (-) until you highlight "Wipe Data Factory Reset"4. Press your Power button to select it. 5. You will see a list of "No's" and one "Yes." Use the Volume (-) to go to the only YES on your screen. 6. Press your Power button to select the Yes.7. This will prompt your tablet to go through the motions of resetting itself. When you see the words ''Wipe Data Complete", tap your Power button once to select Reboot System Now.8. Your tablet will power off and power back up on its own; this will take a little longer than normal, so give it a couple minutes before it boots.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.