Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

About Toshiba storage drive SN 12L3TA32TQQ6--a Time Machine

Customer Question

About Toshiba storage drive SN 12L3TA32TQQ6--a Time Machine device for the Apple MacBook Airs 11" AND 13":
An Apple supervisor directed me to Toshiba support for help. The Toshiba no longer backs up my material. Can you help me?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If you are using the drive with two separate macs, I am assuming that the drive is network connected.. ( and not directly connected to each mac by a usb cable) Please clarify your setup. Also, can each mac currently still see the drive, open its folders, view its files?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I requested phone call service from Dustin (Acct. 86601970; Order ID#15487008-877) almost an hour ago. I have received no call and no answer. Please refund my money immediately. Do not register me any level of this unresponsive service. I'm afraid this "program" is a scam and will report it to the Better Business Bureau and on social media.joan chittister
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello. This is Dustin. If you are viewing our conversation on the JustAnswer page. You will see that the only reply you sent me was the one from a few minutes ago. I can and would provide phone support, But you never requested it! ( as seen above ) At this point I am not certain whether you would like phone support, or you would prefer I send you our refund link. Please respond and let me know how you want to continue. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did respond and sent my phone number as well as the information you requested. So apparently your web page is not working. Please send refund link.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Here is the refund link as you requested. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund