Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

In iTunes I play Bubble Witch Saga 2 Ineed to buy in so I

Customer Question

In iTunes I play Bubble Witch Saga 2 Ineed to buy in so I can play on & it is telling me it can't connect iTunes to place order no connection. However I can play all other king games & buy more chances. What do I do! Can someone call me @(###) ###-####now?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for givingus an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please rememberthese things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than onestep/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are notsatisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service,but please Reply back to me by clicking the “ContinueConversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladlycontinue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100%Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer,if you are not satisfied. Go to your device’s Settings menu. Scroll down and tap on Facebook. Here you will have a Bubble Witch Saga Setting. Please disable > re-enable this setting than check if the issue you are experiencing still occurs. RegardsJins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there another way than Facebook? I really do not use Facebook.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Okay, power off the device and power ON again. Now launch the game and check the result. If it not helps please make sure the game and iOS are uptodate. If not, update it and try again. If it not helps, uninstall the app, restart the device and install the game from iTunes store and check the result. RegardsJins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phone number is *****