Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I work at a recycling center and we often get laptops that

Customer Question

I work at a recycling center and we often get laptops that either don't work or they upgraded to a newer model. We try to I guess you could say rebuild them from other parts of other laptops. We got one in the other day and it is a Toshiba with windows vista. It has a windows password ***** we do not know. We tried doing the Administrator password ***** we have with others however it at some point must have been changed and it's not allowing us to do that. My Question is, is there any other way of by passing that to get this laptop wiped out and restored?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard Hall replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you please provide me the serial number of the laptop so I can run it through the system, just to make sure it has not been reported stolen.